The registration to any of the WIC 2014 conferences: WI 2014, IAT 2014, BIH 2014 and AMT 2014 is performed through the on-line registration and payment system run by the Web Intelligence Consortium. All on-line conference fee payments will be remitted in Japanese yen, amounts in US Dollars are provided for reference.
Go to AMT 2014 registration pages at Web Intelligence Consortium
for the 2014 International Conference on Active Media Technology (AMT 2014)
|Type I Registration (Full Paper Submission)
(one author per paper)
On or before May 26, 2014
|Type II Registration (Abstract Submission)
(one author per abstract, excluding banquet and proceedings)
On or before June 16, 2014
|Early-Bird Registration for non-authors
(excluding banquet and proceedings)
On or before July 21, 2014
|Late/On-site Registration for non-authors
(excluding banquet and proceedings)
After July 21, 2014
PSpecial registration discounts for members of PSSI (Polish AI Society) apply. See the "Registration rules" below for details.
|AMT 2014 Proceedings||US $100 (JPY 10,500)|
|Extra paper (Type II only)||US $200 (JPY 21,000)|
|Extra page (max. 2)||US $100 (JPY 10,500)|
|Extra reception ticket||US $60 (JPY 6,300)|
|Extra banquet ticket||US $100 (JPY 10,500)|
All types of registration entitled to: participation in all events of technical program (plenary talks, tutorials, workshops, parallel sessions, industry/demo sessions, etc.), the reception, coffee breaks and lunches.
The Type II and non-author registrations do not include banquet ticket and conference (Type I) proceedings volume.
Members of PSSI (Polskie Stowarzyszenie Sztucznej Inteligencji) are entitled to the discount in registration fees. The Type I registration fee for PSSI members is US $620 ($30 discount) and the Type II registration fee is US $300 for regular and $200 for students ($20 discount). The PSSI membership of the participant registering with this discount will be verified, so make sure that you are on the list.
Please, note that:
- In order to include your regular paper (Type I) in the program as well as in the proceedings at least one (co)author of the paper must register and pay the "Paper Registration" fee by May 26, 2014, attend the conference and present the paper.
- In order to include your abstract (Type II paper) in the program and in Type II proceedings at least one (co)author of your abstract submission must pay the "Abstract Registration" fee by June 16, 2014, attend the conference and present the paper.
- Student (a full-time student) discount is NOT available for the author registering for an accepted regular paper.
- At the time of registration, non-author Students will be requested to provide a copy of the student ID card or a verification letter of full-time student status from the department head.
- Authors who have Type II paper (abstract) accepted in addition to a regular paper can only register once, however there is a USD 200 charge for each extra Type II paper. As long as one author of each paper (regardless of number) registers for the conference (i.e., one registration per paper), this extra paper charge does not apply.
- Authors whose papers (including extra papers) have extra pages (as specified in the acceptance letter) must pay an additional USD 100 per page, up to 2 extra pages per paper, to help cover the added cost of proceedings publication.
- Registration deadline for authors:
- The deadline for authors of regular papers and for extra paper/extra page fee is May 26, 2013.
- The deadline for abstract authors is June 16, 2014.
- Registration payment can be made via credit card (higly recommended), bank transfer or cheque.
- Registration will only be considered completed upon reception of registration fees.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- For the paper registration, the registration fees are not refundable.
- Registration fee can be refunded in full with USD 100 deduced for processing costs if the cancellation request is made on or before June 11, 2014.
- 50% of registration fee can be refunded for cancellation request made in writing and received by the Secretariat on or before July 11, 2014.
- There will be no refund for cancellation made after Aug 04, 2014.
- Refund (if any) will be made after the conference by bank draft.