The main objectives of the WIC 2014 workshops is to stimulate and facilitate active exchange, interaction and comparison of approaches, methods and ideas related to diverse areas. The aim of the workshops is to provide the participants with an opportunity to discuss specific technical topics in an atmosphere that fosters active exchange of ideas.
The papers submitted to AMT workshops will be reviewed and, if accepted, included in the proceedings of AMT 2014 published by Springer.
Please, consult workshop organizers listed below and/or visit the workshop's Web site for information related to a given workshop.
The following workshops have been accepted for the 2014 International Conference on Active Media Technology (AMT 2014)
- 8th International Workshop on Human Aspects in Ambient Intelligence
Organizer: Tibor Bosse, email@example.com
- International Workshop on Sensing, Understanding, and Modeling for the Smart City
Organizer: Maria J. Santofimia Romero, firstname.lastname@example.org
The following workshops have been accepted for the 2014 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI 2014)
- The Third International Workshop on Web Personalization, Recommender Systems and Social Media (WPRSM14)
Organizer: Yue Xu, email@example.com
- Second International Workshop on Social Web Intelligence (WOSWI 2014)
Organizer: Valérie Monfort, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th International Workshop on Natural Language Processing and Ontology Engineering (NLPOE)
Organizer: Peng Jin, email@example.com
- International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery in Ontologies (KDO)
Organizer: Lucelene Lopes, firstname.lastname@example.org
The following workshop has been accepted for the 2014 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT 2014)
- International Workshop on Agent Systems in Business Process Management (AS-BPM)
Organizer: Werner Schmidt, email@example.com