|The 2014 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT 2014), the proceedings of the 2014 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI 2014), as well as contributions accepted for special sessions and workshops associated with WI and IAT conferences are published (electronically at http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/tocresult.jsp?isnumber=6927508) by IEEE Computer Society Press. Also available at ACM Digital Library: Volume 1 (WI), Volume 2 (WI), Volume 3 (IAT).|
Type II Proceedings
Type II (abstract) submissions accepted for WIC 2014 will be published as a single, collective proceedings volume by a local publisher and delivered to participants during the conference.
Journal publications (post-conference)
The WI-IAT-AMT-BIH conferences have formal ties with the following journals:
- Web Intelligence and Agent Systems (IOS Press)
- Brain Informatics (Springer)
Authors of selected papers accepted for WIC 2014, including Best Paper Award winners, will be invited to submit an expended and revised version of their contribution for possible inclusion in the above journals.
It is also a tradition to organize publication of special issues related to WIC conferences in the following journals:
- Information Technology & Decision Making (World Scientific)
- Computational Intelligence (Wiley)
- Health Information Science and Systems (Springer)
- Cognitive Systems Research (Elsevier)
- Computational Cognitive Science (Springer)
- Semantic Computing (World Scientific)
More special journal issues will be also prepared by the organizers of workshops and special sessions accepted for WIC 2014.